What makes hunk a hunk? Let’s admit that the big biceps are outstanding. Anyone who dreams of having bulky arms must not only treat the biceps well, but they should focus on triceps as well. And this Arms Workout At Home Without Weights will help you work on both.
The triceps muscles have three heads: the long head, the lateral head, and the medial head. When your triceps are too weak, it limits your strength, power, and mobility.
You can become more energy-efficient if you strengthen your upper body. Weaknesses in the upper part will lead to poor form.
As you exercise, one should give all those muscles a good stretch. Many people say that home workout is not useful but performing it with a proper manner, and guidance then the home workout can give you effective results,
For anybody who wants to build a robust muscular shoulder and try to get into handstands, these seven arms workout at home without weights can be the start for you.
The study has stated that doing home workout even without weights with a proper diet plan can give you amazing results.
Let us begin with our Arms Workout At Home Without Weights-
Any Push-up is good for the triceps, but the diamond close-grip push-up variation is particularly challenging and effective. This exercise will help you naturally to extend your arms while straightening your elbows.
- Start by pushing your hands on the floor under your chest just like any push-up exercise, One significant difference is that you have to put your arms in a diamond shape.
- You need to spread your fingers and touch your thumbs and your index fingers. With some attention, it should form a way similar to a diamond between your hands,
- For the legs, to make things harder either you can keep them straight in a plank position or keep your knees on the ground to make it anyhow easier,
- Your back should be flat, hip needs to be up, and your arms tucked in close to the sides as your body to the floor.
- The main aim is to touch the floor with your chin or with your chest. It sounds a little bit hard, but you’ll get there with a bit of amount of practice.
- Once you get down, slowly come up with your hands and repeat the same
- Perform 4 sets of 12 to 15 reps,
You Will Also Like- The Ultimate Home Workout Plan-NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED
Though this exercise is more straightforward, they also work for all the three heads of the triceps. The Kickbacks are the best exercise for arms that helps in developing and strengthening the shoulder and biceps muscles.
Kickbacks help you to sculpt and tone your arms, which increases upper body strength and improves body balance. Kickbacks mainly help you to support your back.
- start by setting your right foot on a step or a platform and rest your right forearm on the thigh.
- Take a small weight present at your home with your left-hand pull the elbow up.
- Stop at the torso level and expand your arm behind your body. At this position, you’ll be able to feel the triceps contractions.
- Put your forearm down at 90 degrees.
- One set of the exercise consists of 12 reps, and at the beginning stage, you should do approximately 1 to 3 sets a day to make it an effective workout.
- It’s essential to keep your upper arm immobile during the exercise to get the full effect of the extension.
NOTE: If it seems too hard or not to strain your elbow, try a lighter weight.
It is a more accessible alternative to the regular dips you generally do at the gym. Chair Dips is an exercise that does overall target all the three heads of the triceps, but mainly it focuses the lateral head of the triceps.
Performing chair dips exercise appropriately can help you to increase the width of the triceps effectively. By the name of the exercise you can guess it right, all you need to have is a chair,
The Dips will help you to target muscle groups, and when you lean on the chair, put all the tension of the body on the arms.
- Sit on the chair with your hands outside of the hips. And try to lift your body using the strength of your hands, and then lower down, bending the elbows until they are at 90 degrees.
- Your elbows should point behind your body, and your shoulders need to be down.
- One thing that you can do is bending your knees to make things easier or extend them out for more of a challenge.
- It will be best if you keep your hips close to the chair, so you don’t strain your shoulders.
- Do 12 reps in a set and try to perform 1 to 3 sets depending on how you feel.
- If your shoulders start aching, stop immediately.
- Try to keep your shoulders down, away from your ears.
- Don’t lock your elbows when you’re at the top of the movement.
- Try to maintain a straight line without leaning forward; otherwise, you will be exercising your chest instead of your triceps.
You Will Also Like- No Gym| The Ultimate Legs Workout At Home
Inverted Row is an exercise which you perform anywhere, and anytime all you need is you have to something to grab onto, If you are doing everything correctly, you will feel your biceps working. Here are the steps you can do at home.s
- Lie flat on the ground, and then get a grip on a sturdy chair, or a table, or some other object.
- Once you grab onto the edges of the table with your hands, try lifting your upper body part off the ground.
- Hold on like that for a couple of seconds and then lower back to the floor.
- Since you are not using weights for the exercise, make it useful with multiple reps.
- Do three sets of a minimum of ten reps, if you can, with short breaks in between.
You Will Also Like- Tricep Workout At Home- Build Razor-Sharp Triceps At Home
5.Towel Biceps Curls
If you want an unexpectedly effective way to work your arms at home, this curl variation can be helpful. By hearing the name, you can easily guess it right that you will need a towel to perform this exercise, and also a heavy bag. You can easily do this exercise at your home, your workplace, and even at the time of travel.
- Get a towel and hold it through the top of the bag, backpack, or any other weight at home.
- Grab it with your hands from both ends of the towel or cloth and lift it.
- When you get to the top, try to rotate your arms away from the body.
- Hold it like that for a few couples of seconds.
- Stuff your bag or backpack with something substantial for extra resistance.
You Will Also Like- No Gym|Do This Shoulder Workout At Home With Dumbbells
The plank taps are the best exercise for your arms as well as the core. It trains and strengthens your core, shoulders, arms, wrists, and glutes. If you are facing any back pain or you do not have a perfect posture, then it is advisable to perform plank taps. Because this exercise helps you to reduce your lower back pain, tightening your midsection, improving your posture and flexibility.
- Start doing plank tap in a high plank keeping your palms flat, and hands shoulder-width apart, your shoulders should be stacked directly above the wrists, extend your legs behind you, and try to keep your core as well as your glutes engaged.
- While engaging your base focus to tap your right hand to your left shoulder and glutes to keep your hips as unmoving as you can do it.
- Follow the same thing with your left hand to the right shoulder. Now this will be counted as one rep.
- Continue the same, at the alternating sides.
- To make this exercise more comfortable, try to separate your legs a little bit more.
NOTE: This exercise mainly targets your deltoids, triceps, latissimus dorsi, glutes, and core.
You Will Also Like- The Ultimate Chest Workout At Home- (NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED)
Hope you like this Arms Workout At Home Without Weights.