“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”The Ultimate Home Workout Plan-NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED
Life is quite busy nowadays and it becomes quite hectic to create extra time to go to the gym moreover different weather conditions or complete lockdowns also create a problem to step out of the house to reach the gym.
Instead of moving out of the house, it would be much more convenient to exercise at home, with right exercise and format you can cackle your metabolism, have a fat loss and look lean.
In actual your body weight can be used for improving your body balance and flexibility, all you need is your living room floor with a yoga mat to exercise.
So, the most important question for today’s topic which is how to exercise at home? The first step is warm-up, as it reduces the risk of injuries and gives better results while exercising later.
Advantages Of Home Workout
These are some of the advantages of home workout plan-
- The most important benefit of working out at home is that you can work out in your comfort zone which can be none other than your home. You can work out in your Dinning room or in your backyard or small verandah of your house any of these which works as your comfort zone.
- Moreover, you can exercise while watching your favorite tv shows in your own leisure time and the best part is you can wear anything you want. While going to the gym you not only invest in gym fees but you have to invest in gym clothes too which hits your budget hard.
- Another benefit is that you don’t need any makeup or proper hairstyle as there is nobody around to compare if you see someone who wears better makeup and clothes than you than definitely, you are going to waste your money to outshine them.
- You can perform freaky moves as there are no gym mates or trainers to judge your form or your unsophisticated move. Exercise should make you happy not embarrassed.
- You are saved from the prying eyes of weird psychopath people who visit the gym to only hit on women. They just sit and watch that you fail a move and they can become your coach to correct you and hit on you.
- Another thing is hygiene, the gym is being visited by many people and is full of germs which can be easily passed from one person to another and you are open to so many infectious diseases like world-famous pandemic COVID-19.
- You can freely use the toilets or eat food in your house and take as many breaks you want, as many gyms take charges on an hourly basis many people avoid using breaks and utilize most of their time in non-stop exercise which may cause muscle injury due to over-exercise.
- Your pets, children family members anyone can join you while exercising on the brighter side you are encouraging them to exercise and keep themselve and it might change their family routine.
Home Workout Plan-
How To Perform Jump Tuck-
- Stand with knees bending a little outside and jump high with full strength.
- Tuck in your knees towards the chest and hold them for a second with arms.
- Perform 3 sets with 10 jumps in each set.
How To Perform Burpees-
- Stand in a low squat position with your hand on the floor.
- Have a push-up and stand straight.
- Quickly jump on your feet and get back to a low squat position to repeat this exercise.
- 3 sets with 10 repeats and 30-sec rest.
- Famous full-body exercise.
How To Perform Plank-
- Lie with down with face towards the ground with forearms towards on the floor.
- Now rise on the toes and balance on forearms.
- Stay in this position for 30 sec.
- Repeat 3-4 times.
- This is a famous core strengthening exercise with a good calorie burner advantage.
How To Perform Bodyweight Squat-
- Stand with a 15-degree bend and feet apart at shoulder length.
- Now bend downwards such that hips are parallel to the floor.
- Slowly go upwards and repeat.
- Make sure you do not rise and touch the floor.
- 3 sets with 15 reps each set and 30-sec rest.
- Gives a good shape to lower body and a fat burner exercise.
How To Perform Bodyweight Lunge-
- Stand with feet hip-width apart and hands balanced on the hip area.
- Step your one leg forward and bend the other one at 90 deg angle.
- Now repeat the same procedure with the second leg at a 90-degree angle bend.
- Repeat the exercise in 3 sets with 20 sets each.
- Burns the fat around torso and legs.
How to Perform Jump squat
- Stand at a 15 degree with hip moving going downwards until they are parallel to the ground.
- Jump when coming back to the original position make sure not to jump too high as you may not be able to balance your body.
- Repeat 3 sets with 20 reps in each case.
- Famous cardio exercise used for fat burning.
How To Perform Single Leg Deadlift-
- Stand straight with feet together joined.
- Now lift your right leg at a 90-degree angle and bend towards your left foot.
- Come back to the original position and change the legs and repeat the procedure.
- 3 sets with 20 sets each.
- Exercise burns tummy fat.
How To Perform Sit-Ups-
- Find a step or bench and put one foot on a raised surface.
- Now in a chain format bring another foot on the raised platform and take back the previous foot.
- Repeat the procedure 20 times in 4 sets.
- A cardio exercise that burns leg and belly fat.
How To Perform Calf Raise-
- Stand straight on the floor.
- Now slowly raise your feet balancing on the toes.
- Keep your knees straight and slowly come down.
- Repeat the exercise 10-15 times in 3 sets.
- It gives strength to the muscles around the knee.
How To Perform Push Ups-
- Lie down on the floor facing towards the floor.
- Keep your hands apart at shoulder width and tighten your core.
- Bend your elbow until the chest reaches the ground, then come back to the original position.
- 10 reps in 4 sets with 30-sec rest.
- Chest exercise also helps to give strength to the core.
How To Perform Crunches-
- Lie down on the floor with face towards the ceiling.
- Bend your knees with feet being flat on the floor.
- Keep your hands at the back of your head and raise your upper body towards the knee.
- After reaching the knee hold for a moment and slowly go backward
- 4 sets with 20 reps and 30-sec rest.
- It is a famous abs builder exercise and burns upper tummy fat.
How To Perform Shoulder Bridge-
- Lie down on the floor with face towards the ceiling.
- Now bend your knees and keep the feet a little apart.
- Keep your arms on your sides and lift the lower body in an upward direction and slowly come downwards.
- Repeat 20 times in 3 sets.
- Burns the fat in the lower back and gives strength to the spine.
How To Perform Leg Raises-
- Lie down on the floor facing the ceiling.
- Keep your hands under the hip and lift it a little.
- Now raise both your legs together and bring it an angle of 90 degrees with the upper body.
- Slowly take it downwards and again repeat the procedure.
- Repeat 20-25 times in 4 sets and 30-sec rest.
- It burns the fat lower and middle tummy region.
Perform this home workout plan for 2 moths and you will start seeing amazing results in your body.